Retaining Walls & Pools
Wollongong Retaining Walls
Retaining walls are ideal when you need to create separate levels in a sloping garden or when you want to add visual interest, However, you need to choose a reliable retaining wall builder in order to ensure the stability and functionality of your retaining wall. Fortunately, if you are in Wollongong, Nowra, Bowral or any of the surrounding areas of the Illawarra, Shoalhaven or Southern Highlands, Bimline is here to help. Our services include:
- Functional Retaining Walls (used to create different levels in a garden or to support a tree or other garden feature)
- Decorative Retaining Walls (used to add visual interest or highlight certain features of a garden. Can be used to create seating areas or as a base for a fence)
- Timber Sleeper Retaining Walls
- Concrete Sleeper Retaining Walls
The type of material we use will depend on your garden and whether your retaining wall is functional or decorative. Correct placement is key as retaining walls are not easy to move once in place. Talk to Bimline today about your needs. Free quotes available.
Pool Excavation in Wollongong
Excavating for a swimming pool is more than just digging a hole in the ground and filling it with water! Pools require proper planning, placement, excavation, drainage and landscaping in order to be strong and secure. Pool excavation costs will depend on the size and shape of the swimming pool, as well as the site you are building on. Sites that require narrow access excavation will require a specialist like Bimline.
Our pool services include:
- Concrete Removal (old pools)
- Narrow and Limited Access Excavations for Pools
- New Pool Excavation
- Drainage & Trenching For Pools
Get in touch for a free site visit and quote on all your pool excavation needs.